Plaque build-up is a common issue associated with dental hygiene. Plaque is a layer of debris and bacteria that is developed on your tooth enamel.
If the build-up is continued for a long period of time, it can cause erosion, gum disease, and even tooth decay.
There are various benefits of visiting a cavity dentist Toronto, and these will be discussed below.
An effective cavity prevention plan
- An effective cavity prevention plan will ensure that it eliminates the products in your diet that can potentially put your teeth and gums at risk.
- This plan will also help in limiting the build-up of plaque and tartar in your mouth as much as possible.
Ozone therapy for cavities
- Ozone therapy can effectively treat cavities and provide you the much-needed relief. Ozone gas is applied to the affected tooth, and the gas kills all the bacteria effectively without causing discomfort.
- This procedure needs a couple of visits, and it will make your teeth stronger and bacteria resistant.
Visit a doctor regularly
- A regular visit will help in preventing the development of cavity in your mouth; this is, in fact, the best way to maintain your oral health.
- Use safe and strong products to maintain oral hygiene.